Live the life you envision… and start with a plate.
MARCH 16, SATURDAY
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
111 Cordillera Street, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City
We’re well into the year 2019. Some of us may be full speed ahead with resolutions that are becoming lifestyle, and some of us may be re-evaluating our goals through a more realistic lens. The beauty of this visioning workshop is that it can be helpful for either situation. New Planner season may be over, but a clear vision is something we’re after all year round.
Facilitator Amos Manlangit believes that self-leadership is the key to successfully overcome the stumbling blocks of life: distractions, difficulties, and situations that exhaust our physical and mental wellbeing, and veer our attention from the true objectives we have for everything we do.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Use a creative approach to identifying the core values that make you resilient and emotionally strong
- Express your individuality through personal imagery, patterning, and design
- Learn to maintain sound emotional and mental well-being through the practice of self-care
- Experience a safe space for you to express yourself, and learn from others in an artful and creative way
THE WORKSHOP PROVIDES:
- 1 8″ Capiz Plate with plate stand
- Use of paint, brushes, and other paint materials
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Amos Manlangit is an educator and creative professional, having completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts and Masters Degree in Education at the University of the Philippines.
He teaches in the Fine Arts and serves as a resource speaker/facilitator for creative and divergent thinking, resilience, personal leadership, and wellbeing.
Amos integrates his training in the arts to pursue the arts-based approach in helping individuals maximize their expression and communication, enhance creativity, manage stress, and nurture their wellbeing. He holds special single-sitting art workshops such as mandala plate painting for self-discovery.
Want to open a workshop for your own group? Check our calendar with us – get in touch through any of the details below.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Submit your registration through the means most convenient for you:
- Through our online registration form
- Message us via mobile: 0928 180 4510
- this number is accessible through text message, iMessage, and Viber
- Wait for a confirmation message from MAGIS HQ that your reservation is in place.
- Email us at : email@example.com
- Wait for a confirmation email from MAGIS HQ that your reservation is in place.
- Call our office: 850 4852 loc 220
- Your name, email address, and mobile number will be requested, so that payment details can be sent for your reference.
- Proceed to payment via any of the following methods:
- Cash or Cheque at the MAGIS office (address at the bottom left of this page). If paid in person, final confirmation of secured slots is immediate upon payment.
- Bank deposit may be made to:
BPI Current Account
Account Name: MAGIS Creative Spaces, Inc.
Account Number: 8291-0114-12
- If paid by bank deposit, a final confirmation of your secured slot/s will be sent by our team through email, within 1 working day after we are furnished a copy of the deposit slip at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
BY SUBMITTING YOUR DETAILS AND EXPRESSING INTENT TO REGISTER, you officially send your application to the workshop/session specified above. Upon receipt of your acknowledgement email, we request that you accomplish the payment process within 2 working days. Proof of payment will confirm your slot for this workshop/session.