Duyan brings together national and international thought leaders in the arts and healing practices. This conference is an opportunity to listen, participate, and learn with a community sharing a common advocacy for healing and wellbeing.
- To appreciate the universality of art in its applications to various fields and communities
- To create discussion around the theme of the intersection of art and healing, activating varied perspectives from both the art and healing practices
- To build a community of expressive arts practitioners across a myriad of disciplines and professions
Learning outcomes for delegates
- To identify core concepts of expressive arts relevant to the participant’s profession, advocacy, or personal healing practice
- To begin informing their professional practice by a holistic perspective of the intersection of art and healing
Day 1 Thursday, November 28 2019
Day 2 Friday, November 29 2019
Time 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Day 1 + Day 2 Php 8,000 | Earlybird: Php 7,000
One day only Php 5,000 | Earlybird: Php 4,000
limited slots, first come first serve basis
Student IDs will be required to secure student tickets.
Day 1 + Day 2 Php 5,000 | Earlybird: Php 2,000
One day only Php 3,000 | Earlybird: Php 1,500
Earlybird rates valid for registrations before midnight October 1, 2019.
Registration and Payment Procedure
- Submit your registration through the means most convenient for you:
- Through our online registration form
- Message us via mobile: 0928 180 4510
- this number is accessible through text message, iMessage, and Viber
- Wait for a confirmation message from MAGIS HQ that your reservation is in place.
- Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a confirmation email from MAGIS HQ that your reservation is in place.
- Call our office: 850 4852 loc 220
- Your name, email address, and mobile number will be requested, so that payment details can be sent for your reference.
- Proceed to payment via any of the following methods:
- Cash or Cheque at the MAGIS office (address at the bottom left of this page). If paid in person, final confirmation of secured slots is immediate upon payment.
- Bank deposit may be made to:
BPI Current Account
Account Name: MAGIS Creative Spaces, Inc.
Account Number: 8291-0114-12
If paid by bank deposit, a final confirmation of your secured slot/s will be sent by our team through email, within 1 working day after we are furnished a copy of the deposit slip at: email@example.com.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INTENT TO REGISTER, you officially send your registration to the conference specified above. THIS RESERVATION IS CONSIDERED FINAL, provided that slots are still available at your time of registration. An acknowledgement email stating that you have a reserved a slot on the workshop will be sent to you within 48 hours (2 business days), with full details of payment process (BPI online banking, bank deposit, or cash/cheque paid in person). Upon receipt of your acknowledgement email, we request that you accomplish the payment process within 3 working days. Proof of payment will confirm your slot for this workshop.