Last updated: March 19, 2020, 9:20 PM
During the period of enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) in the Luzon region, we have prepared alternative modes of therapy for our clients so as to not compromise the impact of the individualized interventions.
Alternative services are expected to be in effect throughout the duration of ECQ. Changes to this will be in alignment with any updates regarding the executive order, and all our clients will be contacted directly to be updated in a timely manner.
- This option is available to clients of psychotherapy who wish to continue regularly scheduled sessions.
- For sessions with expressive arts, the therapist may coordinate with the client in advance regarding materials needed.
- For minors: prior to any conduct of sessions proper, a brief check-in and orientation will be scheduled with a trusted adult or primary caregiver so that the therapist can align in support methods with the trusted adult in the home of the child.
- Platforms available for implementation of online psychotherapy: doxy.me, Zoom, and Viber. These options will be explored to better suit factors such as internet/mobile data signal, computers, videocameras, among others.
Online Alternative Services for Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- These services have been designed for the duration of enhance community quarantine (ECQ) in the Luzon region effective March 17, 2020.
- These services strictly follow guidelines set by the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (ASHA) and the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), to ensure the highest standards of care and intervention with this mode of therapy. Online therapy services, also known as Telehealth, has been officially endorsed by the Philippine Academy of Occupational Therapists and the Philippine Association of Speech Pathologists as a valid and relevant means of service particularly in the time of ECQ.
- Platforms available for implementation these services are: doxy.me, Zoom, and Viber. These options will be explored to better suit factors such as internet/mobile data signal, computers, videocameras, among others.
Whether you are a current client or someone looking into these services for the first time, we are here for you. Please contact us through any of the contact details at the bottom of this page to inquire about these services.