If you’re on this page, chances are you have recently registered to one of our free support group sessions. We appreciate your presence, and are glad we can help you take responsibility for your own wellbeing through this difficult time.
Social distancing doesn’t mean we can’t connect with our community in meaningful, impactful ways. If you would like to pay it forward, we do encourage you be a frontline crusader in your own way, and support any of the initiatives on the list below. Each initiative is verified by the MAGIS Team and at least one representative of the initiative is part of the MAGIS Network. All support is valuable: through monetary donations, helping to spread awareness, or even committing to help with operations and logistics.
We hope to grow this list as we get in touch with more people who need help or are mobilizing relief operations.
- Donate to Operation Shield our Frontliners, an initiative to provide PPEs to major hospitals housing the most COVID-19+ cases. Contact Frances via email at email@example.com
- Donate to Frontline Feeders Philippines and help the growing initiative to provide food for frontliners. Message them on their Facebook Page to find out how to donate.
- Spread the word about RockEd Housing Health, which is helping frontliners find temporary housing nearer to their area of duty. Follow their Facebook Page to be updated about the housing needs.
- Support #TugonSaNCMH to get PPEs, vitamins, alcohol, soap, and other essentials provided for the National Center for Mental Health.
- Help raise funds to hire locals in Lanuza to make cloth face masks – donate through Joey Atayde and email her a proof of donation
For any inquiries, please contact us at: